Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
In order to continue to protect the well-being of America’s workforce, the Mid Atlantic OSHA Training Institute Education Center has been approved by OSHA to develop and deliver Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) to provide training on occupational safety and health standards in a manner other than in-person.
We are offering the opportunity to earn the Public Sector Safety & Heath Fundamentals OSHA Certificate for General Industry and Construction through Virtual Instructor-Led Training while teleworking. Click the link to review training requirements to earn this certificate (Download MAOTIEC Public Sector Certificate Programs). All of these courses require live attendance. We have divided the required contact hours into additional days in some cases to consider the unique circumstances our clients are handling. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 877-700-6212
AUGUST VILT COURSES
August 28 OSHA 7845 – RECORDKEEPING RULE SEMINAR
SEPTEMBER VILT COURSES
September 8, 9, 10, 11 OSHA 510 – OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH STANDARDS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
September 17- 18 OSHA 7505 – INTRODUCTION TO INCIDENT (ACCIDENT) INVESTIGATION
September 28-October 2 OSHA 510 – OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH STANDARDS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
OCTOBER VILT COURSES
NOVEMBER VILT COURSES
November 4, 11, 18, 25 OSHA 521 – OSHA Guide to Industrial Hygiene
November 23, 24, 30, Dec 1 OSHA 510 – OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH STANDARDS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
DECEMBER VILT COURSES
December 10, 11, 17, 18 OSHA 511- OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH STANDARDS FOR GENERAL INDUSTRY
December 14-18 OSHA 3095 – ELECTRICAL STANDARDS
December 17 OSHA 7845 – RECORDKEEPING RULE SEMINAR
December 21, 22, 28, 29, 30 OSHA 510 – OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH STANDARDS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
Device & Internet Connection Requirements
All Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) courses require live attendance of the student.
Each student must have the following:
- A desktop, or laptop computer with keyboard must be used to access our Virtual Instructor-Led Training courses (Chromebooks, smart phones and tablets are not compatible).
- Devices must have keyboard, audio and video camera capability to allow the student to communicate through written, verbal and non-verbal communications.
- Students must share government issued ID through visual confirmation.
- Participating students must be able to access Cisco Web Ex Meeting or Blackboard, which are web-based programs and may require a file or application download.
- Computer program requirements for these web-based programs include, but may not be limited to:Windows: Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Server 2008 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit, Windows 10, Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB, Mac OS X: 10.13, 10.14, 10.15.
- Students must have uninterrupted internet or Wi-Fi access for the entirety of the course.
- Supported internet browsers include Chrome and Firefox. (Internet Explorer and Safari are not recommended).