REPLACEMENT CARD REQUEST
OSHA 10 and 30 Hour Outreach Cards:
- A student that has lost or damaged their student course completion card must contact their OSHA Authorized Outreach Trainer to request a replacement Outreach Card. Only one replacement card may be issued per student, per class.
- The OSHA Authorized Outreach Trainer must request a replacement Outreach Card for any student they have taught. Outreach Trainers should refer to the Outreach Training Program Requirements regarding “Replacing Lost or Damaged Student Course Completion Cards” for more information.
- Replacement cards will only be issued if the end date of the course is within the past 5 years.
- Authorized Outreach Trainers needing more information on requesting replacement Outreach cards, please enter the Trainer Access Only page, click here.
Authorized Trainer Cards & Certificates:
- An OSHA Authorized Outreach Trainer may request a new Trainer Card and certificate within the 4 year period. Please allow up to two weeks for processing and shipment.
For Questions Contact:
Mid Atlantic OTI Education Center
Chesapeake Region Safety Council
2555 Lord Baltimore Drive, Suite N-R
Baltimore, MD 21244