Math Review for Certification Exams
Date(s) - 06/08/2020
This is an intensive review of essential math skills.
This workshop is specifically designed for those preparing
for certification examinations (ASP, CSP, CHST, OHST) and
needing a hands-on review of essential skill areas.
What you will learn:
- Conversions – SI and English conversions of mass, length and time
2. Dimensional analysis – multi-step conversions (e.g., converting miles per hour to feet per second, pounds to micrograms)
3. Number manipulation – exponents, scientific notation, significant digits, answer accuracy and rounding and logarithms
4. Shapes and formulae – area, circumference and volume of rectangles, triangles, circles, trapezoids, cubes and cylinders
5. Graphing – two dimensional graphing of linear, exponential, trigonometric and logarithmic functions
6. Algebra – laws and concepts, word problems
7. Trigonometry – right angles, trigonometry functions and word problems
8. Operation of a scientific calculator
1 Day / .7 CEU
Course Includes: Scientific calculator, student workbook, lunch and refreshments
Additional Materials: Click here for a PDF registration form
Course Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Member Price: $275.00 Reg Price: $375.00
This course is currently closed. For additional options, please contact us at 800-875-4770.