Fall Protection Train-The-Trainer
Date(s) - 05/21/2020
New Castle, DE
FALLS ARE THE LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH IN CONSTRUCTION. In 2016, there were 370 fatal falls to a lower level out of 991 construction fatalities (BLS data). These deaths are preventable. This course will help you plan, prepare and deliver fall protection training to your workers to prevent injuries and fatalities from falls.
This program provides the elements to develop a good Fall Protection Training Program to include:
- Determine fall protection training needs
- Identify goals and objectives
- Identify materials and information necessary to train employees
- Develop learning activities (i.e., lecture, on-the-job, hands-on, discussion, or a combination of all of these)
- Conduct the training each student will be responsible to develop and present an assigned topic on fall protection to the class and be evaluated on that presentation.
- Evaluate the Program
Prerequisite: In order to attend this course you must have completed the OSHA 3115 FALL PROTECTION course within the last 12 months and provide the CRSC with a copy of your course completion certificate.
OSHA 3115 and the Fall Protection Train the Trainer Course combined, as presented by the Chesapeake Region Safety Council, meet the Competent Person (CP) 24 hour training requirement in Section 21.C.04 of the new EM 385-1-1 USACE Safety and Health Requirements Manual
Course Includes: A student binder and a USB which includes:
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Video clips
- Test questions
- Additional resource information for fall protection
Lunch and snacks
Additional Materials: Click here for a PDF registration form
Course Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Member Price: $195.00
This course is currently closed. For additional options, please contact us at 800-875-4770.