Outreach Card Requests
CertiFi Online is the portal used for submitting OTP Reports and requesting Outreach completion cards: https://www.certifionline.org/. There is a link to the User Guide in the top right corner of the website once you log in.
When you receive the Outreach completion cards, remember you MUST still make a copy of each card (front and back) to keep in your class records, before sending them to each student. Outreach Class Records must be kept for five years. For more information on recordkeeping, visit: http://www.oshamidatlantic.org/trainer-resources/recordkeeping/.
Tips on using the portal:
- Your username to log in will be your email address. Your password will be your last name all lowercase. Please log in and change your password right away by clicking on “Preferences”
- Be careful with the start and end times for your classes and remember to type in AM and PM for each. Your start and end time for each day of the class should include all break and lunch times as well as contact hours. Therefore, your start time to end time each day should be greater than your total topic hours.
- Recheck for correctness (AM or PM, correct state, spelling of student names, etc.) before advancing to the payment page.
- At the end of the request you will be required to pay $8 per card by credit card. You can access a receipt right away, but a hard copy receipt will also be sent with the cards. The charge on your credit card statement will show as “TEEX” or “Texas A&M Engineering Extension”
- Please remember that you cannot teach for more than 7.5 contact hours per day. This means if you are teaching a 30 hour over the course of four days, your topic hours must add up to EXACTLY 30 hours, no more, no less.
- If you are submitting a class that has less than 3 people or more than 40, you must have requested an exception and received permission from our Education Center prior to teaching the class.
- Please do not put numbers in front of the student names - if you do, the numbers will be printed on the cards. Please only separate student names by comma or one per line.
- Please remember that .5 hours = 30 minutes, .75 hours = 45 minutes, 1.25 hours = one hour fifteen minutes, etc.
- Your shipping address is what you put in the “trainer address” section of the report. Do not use a P.O. Box as your trainer address, we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
- If you are having your cards sent to a company address, please add your company name to your trainer/shipping address.
- Make sure you note the total for the focus four, as well as the breakdown of each focus four topic for construction classes.
- Please do not use Internet Explorer as your browser
***Please note that Outreach cards may not be altered in any way. The paper cards previously issued are still valid and do not expire, with the exception of Maritime.***
For more information, please contact: